Strength Training for Seniors: The Ultimate Home Workout Program with Simple Exercises for Improving Balance, Energy, and Building Muscle (Hardcover)
Looking for some motivation to get your exercise routine back on track?
Wondering if you're too old to have a fit, strong body?
Or do you worry that your muscles might be "too worn out" or "too fragile" for the kind of workouts you'd like to do?
If so, then keep reading...
This book will motivate you to get in the best shape of your life, regardless of age. Don't worry if you're just starting out; we've covered that. If you've been active in fitness and strength training before - but it's been years - we'll get you back on track. After all, strength is one of your best friends as you age, determining whether you can safely enjoy the activities you love.
This remarkable book will start you on the path to an amazing senior life You will:
- Improve your balance
- Ignite a metabolism that keeps going and going and going...
- Learn how to safely approach strengthening exercises
- Gain flexibility
- Improve your ability to do chores and maintain independence
- Amaze your family with your newfound fitness and vigor
- Understand how your body works - and what keeps it from being at its optimal levels
- Leave behind any notion of being "too old" to be fit
- Explore nutritional avenues to cellular fitness
- Safely improve flexibility, balance, cardio, and strength
This book provides advice, strategies, and exercise descriptions in an easy-to-understand, straightforward way - all with your age and safety in mind. Let this helpful and supportive guide lead you to a strong, balanced, healthy senior life
Good reading, and good luck in your journey to strength and independence in these wonderful golden years