(This book cannot be returned.)
Experience a happier family life, with a lot less drama and a lot more love
In this Book With Strong Sibling Relationships, you will discover:
- How to stop the yelling, fighting & raise strong friends for life.
- How to foster cooperation instead of competition between your children.
- How to help your kids talk and listen to each other, developing empathy.
- How to listen to your children to better understand what is going on behind the complaint or fight.
- How to help stregnthen team bonding through positive family activities.
- How to cope with your child's negative feelings such as anger, dissapointment, & frustration, then turn them into positive.
- How to understand the difference between helpful & unhelpful talk, praise and discipline.
- How to make it possible to experience the joys of their special relationship.
- Foster a loving family culture which encourages laughter and minimizes fighting.
- To teach each child about setting limits and establishing ground rules for their own relationships throughout their lives.
- Help your kids form a close, lifelong sibling bond-as well as the relationship skills they will need for a peaceful life of healthy relationships and eventually their own family bonds.
Get your copy today and raise the happiest kids ever