(This book cannot be returned.)
This is a great personal account of all the issues someone can deal with when they have a senior person needing assisted living or a nursing home.
In this elder care book, you will discover:
- What eighty questions to ask before selecting a facility
- Legal advice Kady got about signing forms, including what not to sign
- What to do when the savings to pay for room and board run out
- Clarifications of questions on Medicaid forms
- Medicaid's unwritten rules, including deadlines that are not the final ones
And so much more
There is definitely a lot of value for people that wish to avoid having high amounts of stress. This is detailed throughout the content written in this book.