(This book cannot be returned.)
The Perfect Guide to Mastering the Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D
The Rebel T7i, also known as the EOS 800D and the Kiss X9i, was introduced by Canon in February of 2017 as part of a long line of Rebel DSLRs. These cameras have been a staple of Canon's system for years, starting with the original "EOS Digital Rebel" in 2003. The T7i improves upon its many predecessors by adding a faster frame rate, better autofocus, and Canon's newest generation APS-C sensor. The T7i maintains the same 24MP resolution as its predecessor, but the sensor is different, implementing Canon's Dual Pixel AF system for smooth autofocus when recording video or shooting stills in Live View mode. The main autofocus system, used when shooting with the optical finder, is also vastly upgraded, sporting 45 cross-type focus points, the same as you get with the pricier 80D.
A user guide is very important since it will give you all information and also guideline to use any device and this Nikon D7500 user manual has been specifically designed to help you understand the functions and features of your camera. This Includes a setup guide, expansion, tips, experiences and troubleshooting information to help you get the best out of it.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- Getting to Know the Camera( The body, mode dial, viewfinder etc)
- Shooting Options( Color space, resetting shooting menu, noise reduction, optical VR etc)
- Connections.. ( Caution, Printing, How to copy images to computer etc)
- Handy features( Disabling the Beeper, Card Reminder, Setting the Image Review time ect)
- Recording and Viewing Movies( How to record movies, caution, How to view movies, how to edit movies etc)
To grab a copy, please scroll to the top of this page and click the buy now button