(This book cannot be returned.)
Do you want to know how to grow plants without soil?
"Hydroponics: The Ultimate Guide To Design And Build A Garden Without Soil, Simply And Inexpensive" is for anyone who wants to get started with this fascinating way of growing fresh produce in their own home. The whole field of hydroponics has captured the imagination of people and scientists all over the world and is considered a high-tech way of growing. Because of the "technology" associated with hydroponics, it can be confusing to the beginner, so Gary J. Green wrote this simple to understand book to clear up some of the mystique surrounding this kind of gardening.
When you read this book, you'll get tips and advice that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with your hydroponic garden and reap the many benefits it has to offer.
This book entails
- Ebb and Flow Hydroponic System Plans
- Guidance for building your ebb and flow system at home
- Building A Top Feed Drip Hydroponic System
- An excellent method to build at home and surprisingly easy to make
- Dealing with Pests and Diseases
- Tips and advice on how to avoid these problems and deal with them in order to prevent them from destroying the rest of your crop.
- Managing and monitoring pH levels
- A simple guide to managing the pH levels of your system to ensure that your plants have optimum growing conditions.
- Setting Nutrient Strength
- This is vital if you want your plants to thrive, and I'll show you how to GO about it in this book.
- Introduction to Aquaponic Gardening
- A primer on how to combine hydroponics with fish farming to produce a completely organic, self-sustaining system.
- ABOUT THIS BOOK
- HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
- HYDROPONIC GARDEN SETUPS FOR BEGINNERS
- Water cultivation systems
- Ebb and flow systems
- Choose what you want to grow
- WHY GROW THINGS HYDROPONICALLY?
- HOW DOES HYDROPONICS WORK?
- ADVANTAGES OF HYDROPONIC GARDENING
- THE BASICS OF A HYDROPONIC SYSTEM
- DISADVANTAGES OF HYDROPONICS
- THE BENEFITS OF HYDROPONICS OVER SOIL GARDENING
- HYDROPONIC GARDENING WITH ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
- HYDROPONIC PLANTS FOR HYDROPONIC GARDENING SYSTEM &