(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Computer Fundamentals series.
- #2: MacOS Fundamentals: Catalina Edition: The Step-by-step Guide to Using your Mac (Computer Fundamentals #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: iPad Fundamentals: iPadOS Edition: The Step-by-step Guide to Using iPad (Computer Fundamentals #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: iPad Pro Fundamentals: iPadOS Edition: The Step-by-step Guide to Using iPad Pro (Computer Fundamentals #5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Galaxy Tab S4 Fundamentals: The Step-by-step Guide to Using Galaxy Tab S4 (Computer Fundamentals #7) (Paperback): $14.49
- #8: Fire Tablet Fundamentals: The Step-by-step Guide to Using Fire Tablets (Computer Fundamentals #8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: Galaxy Tab A Fundamentals: The Step-by-step Guide to Using Galaxy Tab A (Computer Fundamentals #9) (Paperback): $11.99
- #10: Photoshop Fundamentals: The Step-by-step Guide to Using Adobe Photoshop (Computer Fundamentals #10) (Paperback): $10.99
Computer Fundamentals is the perfect companion for your new PC, laptop, or surface tablet. Ideal for newbies, beginners, seniors, and moderately experienced users.Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Computer Fundamentals is a "how to guide" packed with step-by-step instructions, photos, and illustrations to help you learn about Windows 10, with an introduction to computers, as well as useful tips and tricks.
Computer Fundamentals is here to help you get the most out of your computer and will help you:
- Learn about computer components such as the CPU, RAM, and disk drives
- Find out about computer peripherals such as installing and using printers in Windows 10
- Master the trackpad with gestures and using your mouse
- Decode computer specifications
- Master the key features of Windows 10
- Find your way around the Desktop, Start Menu, and the Taskbar in Windows 10
- Organise your files with File Explorer in Windows 10
- Learn about the cloud and how to use OneDrive and Google Drive
- Learn about common software for word processing, image editing, and apps
- Learn how to stay safe on the internet and educate yourself about phishing, scams, worms, ransomware and viruses
- Learn how to use the internet, check email and browse the web.
- Learn how to back up your files and keep them safe.
- Learn how to troubleshoot and solve common computer problems
You'll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around your computer. Have Fun