(This book cannot be returned.)
Mass marketing has been a life long marketing approach using traditional means of marketing. With the latest technological advancement in digital marketing which has made target marketing even better. This is because it is cheaper and effective ways of reaching your target market. When it comes to running a business the type of marketing strategy you adopt is very important. Over the years many companies have moved from mass marketing to context marketing. Depending on your product and business model you may adopt any of the two.
This book is for those business owners and entrepreneurs who know that something is deeply wrong with their marketing but they are doing everything they are told to do to be successful, except for one thing... learning your business so well that you know what business you're "really" in and learning to speak the language of those who are ready to buy from you. In this book you will:
- Learn how three hundred plus years of mass marketing have influenced your thinking.
- Learn how to make the transition from mass marketing that doesn't work online to learning how to think like those who are looking for and need your products and services.
- Learn how The Warehouse Academy made the transition and learned how to present his business persuasively and powerfully to his audience.
- Learn how to assess what business you're "really" in and what that means to those who will discover your website.
- Learn to identify how your prospects and customers view your business and your relevance to their problems and needs. Learn practical steps to begin making the transition in both your mind and in your business to becoming a business of purpose.
- Discover how to message your business in way that is powerful and inspiring, and resonates with those who are out there looking for your product or service.