(This book cannot be returned.)
In order to survive and grow, your business needs customers. In order to get customers, you need to promote your business. In the good old days, this was a matter of deciding between a flyer, a brochure, a postcard, or an ad in the local newspaper.
But in today's digital world, the possibilities are endless.
This introductory marketing book will teach you all about the best digital practices going into the new decade. It will also give you a starting point for building out a marketing team, optimizing social media profiles, and what your options are for content creation. This book uses real-world insights and best practices to provide a complete overview of what marketing is and what you, as a marketer, can do.
What you'll learn:
- How to build a marketing department
- How to create and set marketing goals
- How to find and define your customers
- How to optimize your website and social media
- What types of content fit your brand
- What types of online ads you can utilize
- Best practices for marketing emails
- Marketing tools to automate and optimize your workflow
Buy this book now.