Freight Broker Business Startup: The Complete Guide on How to Become a Freight Broker and Start, Run and Scale-Up a Successful Trucking Company in Les (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Have you always dreamed of venture into the logistics industry with a particular focus on freight brokerage to tap into the growing industry, which is estimated to grow from $1.164 billion in 2021 to $13.78 billion in 2028? Are you looking for a Guide that will take away the guesswork from the whole process of starting and running a profitable freight brokerage firm?
You know what...
... today is your lucky day
Let This Book Show You Exactly How to Start and Run a Profitable Freight Brokerage Business, Even If You've Never Done Anything Like It Before
Without a doubt, the trucking industry is growing and it will continue to grow as per various market research reports. This means that jumping into trucking right now before the market is saturated is the best idea.
But this can be easier said than done if you don't know where to start. The fact that you are here is likely that you have all manner of questions going through your mind about freight brokerage.
- Where do you start?
- How do you set up the business from the beginning to ensure it is set for success?
- How does the future look like for freight brokerage?
- What should you specialize in - how do you decide?
- What mistakes should you be aware of to avoid them?
- How do you keep the profits low and profits high?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is FOR YOU.
More precisely, you will discover:
- What a freight broker does and their role in international shipping
- All about the freight brokerage industry and how to gain experience in this industry
- How to develop a winning business plan and market your freight brokerage business
- The future of freight brokerage so that you can stay up to date
- How to choose a narrower niche for better benefits
- The ins and outs of handling tax issues as a freight broker and the best way for you to manage accounting
- Legalities, formalities and common mistakes to avoid
- The costs involved in starting and running the business, including how to choose a winning team
- Understanding traffic lanes as a freight broker, including why that is important
- And so much more
What's more - the guide also includes free freight brokerage business plan templates to make planning easier.
Even if you find running such a business a bit technical or if you've tried before and but didn't get far, let this Book show you that you can do it and achieve success.
You will discover that all along, you only needed the right guide.
If you are ready to become a freight broker,
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get your copy