WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Magnetology series.
Heave ho! Set sail on a high-seas adventure with swashbuckling pirates in search of treasure in this interactive book.
From sailing a pirate ship to a enacting a big battle, the possibilities are endless: Kids can use the magnetic pieces included to fill five dramatic oversize scenes. And when playtime is over, the magnetic pieces can be neatly stored away in the book's handy front pocket!
• Features 45 magnetic pieces on magnetized pages that will unleash the inner pirate in every young child
• Features fascinating information: What is the Jolly Roger? Can cackle fruit be eaten? Where is the crow's nest?
• Adorable illustrations cover each spread
Whether they're restless in the backseat of the car, bored on a jet plane flight, or simply playing on the living room floor, kids will keep coming back to create new adventures with Pirates.
• Interactive children's book
• Ideal for travel and on-the-go entertainment
• Books for ages 5–6
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
After obtaining a master's degree in publishing, an internship at Tourbillon and a (short) life as a bookseller, Inès Adam now works as an editor at Tourbillon. She lives in Paris.
Didier Balicevic studied at école des Arts Décoratifs in Strasbourg. He lives near Paris, where he works in publishing.