WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Magnetology series.
Encourage children to learn all about the ocean as they work their way through this interactive book.
From boats to sea creatures, the possibilities are endless: Little ones will enjoy using this adorable book to create their own ocean scenes. And when playtime is over, the magnetic pieces can be neatly stored away in the book's handy front pocket!
• Features 45 magnetic pieces on magnetized pages that will captivate young children who love the sea
• With just a quick explanation of each setting, this interactive book encourages creativity and storytelling as children create their own unique scenes
• Adorable illustrations of animals, boats, and people cover each spread.
Whether they're restless in the backseat of the car, bored on a jet plane flight, or simply playing on the living room floor, kids will keep coming back to create new adventures with Ocean.
• Interactive children's book
• Ideal for travel and on-the-go entertainment
• Books for ages 5–6
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
After obtaining a master's degree in publishing, an internship at Tourbillon and a (short) life as a bookseller, Inès Adam now works as an editor at Tourbillon. She lives in Paris.
Olivier Latyck is part of Brand New, a European artists' collective, and the illustrator of over 40 children's books. He also creates puzzles, toys, and mobiles, and enjoys fishing near his home in La Rochelle, France.
"Offers practice matching flora, fauna, and general sights to various oceanic settings and shores." -Kirkus Reviews