WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
★ "Smooth pull-tab action could almost have some children believing that falling asleep is as easy as flipping a switch." — Publishers Weekly, starred review
It's bedtime, but five animal friends just can't seem to fall asleep. Little Crocodile wants one last hug, Little Monkey feels it's too dark, and Little Cat just wants to play some more. With patience and understanding, their moms and dads know just how to soothe their children, and provide the comfort that eventually sends them off to sleep. Young children will enjoy pulling the tabs to change the pictures on every spread, to see just how the little animals are reassured. A timely and important addition to preschool books about growing up.
• Features pull-tabs that control the changing pictures, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
• Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
• Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
"Models an ideal bedtime routine for both children and caregivers." — Kirkus Reviews
Fans of other books in the Pull and Play Books series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Time for Bed.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for baby–3 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
Thierry Bedouet is an illustrator and co-founder of Empty Cocagne, a publishing company. His work regularly appears in magazines and children's books. He lives in Nantes.
"Models an ideal bedtime routine for both children and caregivers."-Kirkus Reviews
"Smooth pull-tab action could almost have some children believing that falling asleep is as easy as flipping a switch."--Publishers Weekly, starred review