(This book cannot be returned.)
Do your characters fail to bring your story to life? Are they flat, boring or have no depth? Is your story lacking a little cohesion or sparkle?
In 8 Steps to Side Characters: How to Craft Supporting Roles with Intention, Purpose, and Power, Sacha Black showed writers how to breathe life into their characters in an easy to follow and humorous, step-by-step guide.
This workbook puts those lessons to use by building on each chapter in textbook, and guiding you through the development of your characters.
Inside the workbook you'll find hundreds of thought provoking questions, exercises and creativity boosting prompts.
This resource will help you:
- Create side characters from the ground up that will bring your story alive
- Understand the main types of side characters and what you should do with them
- Learn how to craft character depth that hooks readers
- Harness your character voices to deepen your reader's experience
- Utilize details to enhance characterization
- Implement methods for killing characters that will help deepen plot, theme and story
- Find ideas for creating conflict with your side characters
- Use vital tactics for differentiating characters and making them feel real to your reader
- Avoid the most common pitfalls and mistakes with characters
Read the 8 Steps to Side Characters Workbook today and start creating kick-ass sentences.