This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Fascial training helps alleviate pain symptoms as well as increasing your physical strength, endurance and mobility. People from all over the world report countless advantages of this specific training method for the connective tissue.
Fascial training offers advantages for beginners and experienced athletes alike. People who spend several hours a day sitting in the car, in the office or on the sofa, notice after only a few regular training sessions that they feel better. You feel more energetic and alert. Symptoms of pain from permanent sitting disappear and physical mobility increases.
In this book, you will discover
- Simple and effective exercises you can do safely at home
- Detailed instruction on how to perform each exercise
- Our specialized introductory program for absolute beginners
- Safety precautions while carrying out yoga exercises.
- The importance of strength, flexibility, and balance as a yogi
- How to adopt a yogic diet.
One possible cause for the listed pains is our sedentary leisure and work behavior. Many of us sit from morning to night either in the car, on the office chair or on the couch in front of the television. Various jobs can be quite movement-intensive, for example waitresses or assembly line workers, but these activities often lead to one-sided stress and muscular imbalances. This is also true if you play certain sports (e.g. Tennis, golf) very intensively.