This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
A GAME CHANGER (WITH STYLE)
Chronic pain can be a real pain in the butt, which is why figuring out potential triggers is so important. Sometimes, we don't realize what these triggers are until we track our day-to-day activities for an extended period of time.
Is your pain linked to certain foods? The weather? Stress?
That's where this journal comes in. Not only was it designed to support loved ones with chronic pain, but it has been upgraded to include even more tracking items requested by warriors of chronic pain from around the globe.
A FUN, CREATIVE, AND SIMPLE DESIGN
Beginning of journal:
- Your doctor / specialist information (name, address, contact)
- Daily medications
- Summary sheet
- How you're feeling overall
- Your pain level (1 - 10)
- What your pain / symptoms feel like
- Where your pain is located (front and back figure) + a.m. vs. p.m.
- Your mood
- Your energy levels
- Your mental clarity
- Whether or not you're feeling sick. If you select yes, you'll then have 8 common symptoms to choose from, along with an area to write additional symptoms
- Hours of sleep & sleep quality
- Weather (humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, allergen levels)
- Stress levels
- Food / drinks
- Medication / supplements
- Daily exercise / activity
- Notes / suspected triggers / improvements
- Positivity area to include 1 thing you're grateful for
- Additional note space is available at the back of the journal*
Pain tracking can be life changing. Whether you're looking to better understand your chronic pain or looking for a thoughtful gift for a friend, this journal is for you.
✓ 6 x 9 glossy paperback (great compact size that can easily be taken to the doctor's office)
✓ 120 pages of tracking (60 days total)
✓ Other covers & colors available - click on Wellness Warrior Press