(This book cannot be returned.)
As an experienced user in the basics of Creo Parametric 6.0, this learning guide enables you to create electromechanical cabling systems designed in Creo Parametric using the Piping and Cabling Extension. Utilizing the parametric and associative nature of Creo Parametric, an electromechanical designer can easily create realistic 3D cabling assemblies, wire lists, bill of material tables, and nail-board drawings. The Creo Parametric 6.0: Cable and Harness Design learning guide contains numerous practices to give you practical experience that will improve your job performance.
This content was developed using Creo Parametric 6.0, Build 22.214.171.124.
- Cabling Process Overview
- CCabling Terminology
- CEnvironment and Configuration Setup
- CElectromechanical Model Setup
- CManual Designation and Parameters
- CManual Spools
- CManual Cabling Features
- CLogical Reference Technique
- CRouting Methods
- CModifying Cabling Assemblies
- CAdditional Routing Features
- CCabling Assembly Deliverables
- Access to the Creo Parametric 6.0 software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions. Practice files included with this guide are compatible with the commercial version of the software, but not the learning edition.
- We recommend that you have completed the Creo Parametric 6.0: Introduction to Solid Modeling learning guide, or have equivalent experience.