Do you want a potty training book with quick reference but without filler and fluff?
Do you long for proven and scientific potty training knowledge and skills for your kids?
Every child is unique. It's unreasonable to apply one or several methods on all children. How to find a right one for your child? The Complete Guide to Potty Training For Parents will definitely help your kids to get fully potty trained and enjoy the process without stress and fear.
For most first-time parents, potty training is tricky and tough. Taking care of children is not a simple job after all. As a mom of three children, I understand particularly what new parents face every day. That is why I create the book to help more first-time parents and their children. The book contains comprehensive knowledge, detailed instructions and complete practical advice you need to train your kids.
From the book, you can get:
- The right time to start how to recognize the signs that your child is ready for potty training
- Step by step potty training guide how to prepare your child and make training a lot easier
- Proven techniques and tips avoid common mistakes and make children enjoy the process
- More information about poop help your children get trained to poop on the potty
- Dealing with nap/nighttime and accidents easily take stress out of tricky circumstances
- Troubleshooting find the most wanted answers for frequency asked questions
- And more...
What's more, the book features color print, quick reference and information prompt. You don't have to read through the entire book to find what you need. Just at a glance, you can locate the information to fix current problems.
Potty training is not a task. It doesn't have to be painful. Help your children have fun with the process with The Complete Guide to Potty Training For Parents