If you want to learn the Dutch language without any previous knowledge, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Dutch for Beginners: A Comprehensive Guide for Learning the Dutch Language Fast
- Mastering Dutch Words: Increase Your Vocabulary with Over 3,000 Dutch Words in Context
Do you want to learn Dutch, but don't know how - or where - to start?
If so, you've come to the right place.
The purpose of this book is to show you that you can learn the Dutch language, no matter how hard it might seem in the beginning.
Within this book, you'll find tiny tasks that will allow you to practice your skills.
You'll also find many useful words and phrases for reference during your learning, and for a long time after.
Many real-life conversations and situations included in this book make it a perfect companion on your learning journey.
The first manuscript is divided into three parts:
- The Very Basics
The second manuscript focuses on the vocabulary:
- The vocabulary is vital to get the basic knowledge about a language
- Learning the vocabulary is straightforward for you to start communicating
- With over 3000 Dutch words, this book will be a fantastic start to mastering Dutch.
- For each word, you will get a small example in the form of a sentence.
So if you want to learn Dutch in a more pleasant and effective way, then scroll up and click the "add to cart" button