Weight Lifting Log Book: Workout Journal for Beginners & Beyond, Fitness Logbook for Men and Women, Personal Exercise Notebook for Strength Tra (Paperback)
Do you want to achieve your fitness goals faster but struggle to keep up with your workout routines?
Strength training is one of the best things you can do for both your health and for changing the way your body looks and feels.
Looking to optimise the time you spend at the gym?
For a moment, forget the latest and greatest in supplements and workout gear, or the most recent fitness fad to hit the late night infomercial circuit.
Something as simple as keeping a workout log can help you stay focused and keep you motivated as you chase down your fitness goals.
Training logs are essential for beginners because everything is new to them: the names of exercises, the loads they used, etc.
Later, after your beginner gains have come and gone, progress often screeches to a halt.
So how do you start gaining muscle and strength again?
The answer: by keeping a workout log.
A workout journal helps you keep track of your training so that each session is effective.
Research from American Psychological Association shows that people who track their progress are far more likely to reach their goals.
If this is something you haven't considered, here are reasons why you should be keeping a workout log:
- Stay on track when you get to the gym (or wherever you train) - you simply open up your log, look at what you did last time, and try to beat it.
- Motivation - What a better way to keep yourself motivated than to look back over your workout log and see the progress that you have made?
- You don't need to remember what numbers you hit the previous session - It definitely serves better than your memory, where you can easily forget the details
- Helps to plan your next workout session in a way that further improves your progress on a consistent basis, as opposed to just throwing together a random workout.
- Accountability - prevent those days where we cheat a little and use lighter weights or do fewer sets than we planned.
- Enhances your confidence and determination to keep going and maintain focus on your fitness goals.
- Consistency - a key to fitness success is having consistently good workouts.
- Keeps you committed to your plan.
- Injury Prevention - If you experience nagging signs of an injury, you can identify what caused it by using your training records. Knowing this information can really help prevent future injuries so you know what not to do.
If you're looking for an easy, simple and efficient workout log tracker - we have created one for you It will help you visually see your progress over time and track all info about your workouts in one place.
Each Workout Page includes plenty of space to record:
- Date/Time and Week Day
- Which Muscle Group you're targeting for the day
- Boxes to check if you Stretched and Warmed Up
- Strength Training Exercise Name, Reps, Weight for each Set
- Cardio Type, Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate and Calories burned
- Notes section for you to write additional remarks
Additionally to 120 workout pages you will get 1 bonus page at the beginning of the journal to track all your body measurements and their changes in one place.
Benefits of tracking are huge
People who track stay on track. Make sure you're one of them.
If you're ready to take your training to the next level then scroll up and click "add to cart" NOW