Strength Training Over 40: The Only Weight Training Workout Book You Will Need to Maintain or Build Your Strength, Muscle Mass, Energy, Overall F (Hardcover)
How to lose fat, gain muscle and stay in shape without wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym even if you've never touched weights before
Do you know that physically inactive people start naturally losing muscle after their 30s?
Do you worry that after reaching midlife you will never feel and look like you used to be?
Do you want to have more energy and fewer aches?
Do you want a simple and minimalist workout to finally have your fitness under control?
Do you already exercise several times a week in the gym and still got no results?
Regardless of your age or sex, you can build muscle and functional strength while optimizing your health without having to waste your time or money for the gym membership, expensive trainers and magic supplements.
Whether you are just getting started or have been training your entire life, Strength Training over 40 has you covered.
In Strength Training over 40 you will discover:
- How to get the results you want with the least amount of effort
- Why you can't skip resistance training after 40
- Why cardio is a waste of time
- Simple six exercises (+18 alternatives) to get into shape in no time
- Step-by-step instructions, practical tips and illustrations for all exercises
- What fitness tool is the most effective and efficient to engage all your muscles
- 9 core weight training principles that you need to understand before you start making any move
- Simple and sustainable workout you can do even at home without gym equipment
- Minimalistic workout plan that will save you several hours a week compared to traditional split workouts
- How to adjust workout if you have specific goals (building muscle, strength or endurance)
- Progression methods to make ensure that you are always advancing in your fitness goals
- Suggestions how to make your workouts less intensive or more challenging depending on your fitness level needs
- 7 tips how to increase your workout motivation
- 9 easy ways to boost your willpower and self-control
- 7 advices how to recover faster from your workouts
- Practical tips on proper nutrition without counting calories
- A no-BS guide to supplements that'll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions
- 11 tips for staying consistent
- The answers to all your strength training "how much and how often" questions plus other FAQs
and SO much MORE
Imagine ... just 8 or 12 weeks from now...receiving constant compliments from friends and relatives about how great and young you look 'for your age' and asking to tell them your secret.
So, even if you've never lifted any weight or never been to the gym ... even if you have no idea about strength training or where to begin with your fitness journey, Strength Training over 40 will guide you from a complete newbie to a fitness nut with the strong, healthy and good-looking body.
It's true that strength declines with age, and your abilities are changing with each passing year. That doesn't have to mean you give up and let your body rot away.
The only way to never reach your destination is never to start the journey.
If you want to build a body that lasts for years to come, then need this book today.