(This book cannot be returned.)
That's the world we live in today. Technology is creating a society that doesn't know how to communicate face-to-face or without using acronyms such as LOL or OMG. We're more concerned with what someone thinks of us, even on social media, than fostering a genuine connection with another human being. Relating and the expression of feelings has become a lost art.
How can we expect to not only find a long-term relationship, but keep one? Never were we taught how to seek out a compatible partner; how to move through the speedbumps and challenges that our relationships face. Today we are a throw-away culture - something breaks, including a relationship, it's much easier to toss it in the trash and get a new one rather than investing any time, effort, or energy fixing it. Where are we to look for relationship advice in this socially distanced world? From divorced couples? From fake social media influencers? From Google?
Add Covid impact. Now we're even more socially distanced due to media fear.
This makes it more important than ever to learn tools to navigate through the minefield of relationships. So, whether you're single, divorced, or married, this book will act as a guide. Learn techniques to avoid heartbreak. Discover coping skills to heal. Move forward without carrying the past into your future.
Inside you will discover:
- How to successfully deal with a break up and heal your broken heart
- How to love and be loved again
- Skills and techniques to create open and honest conversation
- The basic difference between chemistry and compatibility
- Dating fundamentals - less stress and more ease
- How men and women think differently about dating and sex
- How to recognize red flags and vet out your partner early in dating to avoid long-term problems
- Why sexual compatibility is vital in a relationship
- How to create a powerful, sustainable, and fulfilling relationship