Surviving a wild situation seems like a hefty task, but what if it is inevitable?
Have you ever found yourself wondering how you would fare in the bush?
Do you worry about what might happen if you find yourself having to evacuate the safety of your home due to an emergency?
Could you survive it?
Wonder no more.
The reality is, survival is a task we are all faced with in life, but in our modern society, we have become so accustomed to having all of our survival needs met that the idea of having to meet them ourselves seems... impossible. It doesn't have to be.
The truth is, you are wired to survive. But that doesn't mean it would be easy to survive in the wilderness.
Not growing up in the face of exposure means that you may be entirely unaware of what to look for, what to avoid, and how to prepare.
It's time you change that.
Survival 101: Bushcraft, The Essential Guide for Wilderness Survival 2021, was written to help you discover how you should navigate the wilderness to help you survive any situation you come across.
Some of what you will discover in Survival 101: Bushcraft include:
- What skills and tools are essential to your survival
- How to set up a secure campground, including where to place your cooking and food facilities for safety
- How to build and manage a fire
- Essential navigation and tracking skills, including how to find yourself if you are lost
- Methods for securing food and water, including how to butcher game meat
- How to cook, preserve, and store any game you trap
- Necessary hygiene and medicine practices to know in the bush, including which plants you can rely on for medicinal purposes, and how to use them
- How to leverage the environment around you for easier survival
- And more
This book is an excellent guide for anyone, anywhere needing to survive; however, it will show you how to specifically tailor YOUR survival to YOUR environment. To discover how you can prepare yourself to survive in the wilderness. Scroll Up And Click "Add to Cart."
With the way things are going these days, you will be glad you did