(This book cannot be returned.)
Updated Grade 7 NYST ELA practice workbook for the 2020-21 state test prep. Designed by expert teachers to help your student succeed on the New York state assessments.
Lumos tedBook for Grade 7 English Language Arts New York state test prep offers online access to two realistic practice tests that mirror the 2020-21 New York test blueprints as well as a comprehensive review of 7th Grade ELA standards. It provides an efficient pathway for 7th Graders to succeed on the NYST for English Language Arts.
Trusted by over 384,000 students, 56,000 teachers & 28,000 schools to improve student performance in assessments.
Grade 7 ELA NYST Test Prep tedBook's Benefits for Students;
- Two online practice tests that mimic the 7th Grade New York ELA test
- Practice NYST tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- Additional ELA practice with released NYST exemplars
- Personalized study plan tailored to address learning gaps
Benefits of NYST 7th Grade ELA Test Practice Workbook for Parents as a Home Learning Resource;
- Performance reports to monitor learning progression
- Language Arts lessons & practice resources to support skills mastery
- Convenient access to all resources & reports through the StepUp mobile app
Benefits of the 7th Grade NYST ELA Workbook for Teachers;
- Access to teaching resources to boost ELA scores on Grade 7 New York state tests
- Tools for differentiated ELA instruction
- Detailed standards reporting to pinpoint strengths & weaknesses
- EdSearch to build ELA resource kits, quizzes within minutes
Smart Test Prep Methodology for Success on New York State Assessments
With over a decade of experience in developing practice resources for standardized tests, Lumos Learning has designed the Smart Test Prep methodology to help students succeed on New York assessments. This proven methodology offers students realistic NYST practice & the tools to overcome every proficiency gap.
In the Lumos Smart Test Prep cycle, students complete the first online NYST practice test that will allow the system to identify proficiency gaps. A personalized study plan is then generated by the system precisely tailored to address each student's partial proficiency topics. Based on the study plan's recommendations, students can efficiently complete the appropriate lessons in the workbook. After completing the study plan, students can attempt the targeted remedials assigned online to reinforce the concepts and provide foundational skills practice where necessary. After completing the remedial practice, students can take the second online NYST practice test to demonstrate their readiness and standards mastery. This methodology saves test prep time and offers empathetic remediation to help students succeed with individualized practice.
7th Grade Language Arts Printed Workbook for New York State Test Practice Includes;
- Complete Grade 7 English Language Arts New York nextgen standards practice;
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- ELA questions with answer keys & explanations
- Strategies to improve speed & accuracy on the test
Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today
New York State Tests or NYST is the student assessment conducted by New York State Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Lumos Learning. New York Department of Education has not endorsed the contents of this book.
The online access provided with the book purchase is limited and shall not include full access to the complete Lumos StepUp Program.