(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Strategies for Success series.
- #1: Managing Your Inner Artist / Writer (Strategies for Success #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Estate Planning For Authors: Your Final Letter (and why you need to write it now) (Strategies for Success #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Character Voice: Creating Unique and Memorable Characters (Strategies for Success #3) (Paperback): $9.99
Audio is the up-and-coming market, but the price of entry can be a horrific $300-500 per finished hour and up.
M. L. Buchman has recorded and published over 30 audio titles--himself.
- Here he covers the basics you need to record your own audiobooks.
- How to decide if it's the best option.
- When you should outsource the engineering.
- Why you're wrong when you "hate your own voice."
- Tools, techniques, and free studio space ideas.
- A step-by-step guide to recording and engineering your own audiobook.
- How to quantify direct, and most importantly of all, indirect costs.
This simplified guide delivers the confidence to tackle the unique opportunity of "Read by Author."