Email or call for price.
The Case Approach to Financial Planning: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition (Revised), fosters sound financial planning logic and decision-making using the CFP Board of Standards, Inc. newly-revised 7-step systematic financial planning process.
This textbook provides the tools and foundation for helping aspiring financial planners learn by doing. The material in this book provides students with real-world scenarios that can provide insights into the financial planning process as they put their financial planning skills to the test.
This title features:
- A content review of the major subject areas typically taught in a college-level financial planning curriculum
- A comprehensive review of important financial planning mathematical formulas and procedures
- A variety of 16 case studies, including an ethics review case
- Chapter-based case examples that illustrate how financial planning strategies can be used to develop client-specific recommendations
- End-of-chapter mini-cases with exercises that challenge students to apply chapter content
- Instructions on how to do calculations essential to creating a financial plan
New in the revised 4th Edition:
- Newly updated materials that reflect current financial planning trends
- Updated information regarding recent tax changes, including the SECURE Act
- Financial Planning
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Assessing Client Risk Tolerance
- Client Communication
- Financial Planning Ethics
- And More See the "Table of Contents" section for a full list of topics