(This book cannot be returned.)
The Autodesk(R) Civil 3D(R) 2020: Fundamentals guide is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of the Autodesk(R) Civil 3D(R) software's interactive, dynamic design functionality. The Autodesk Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks.
- Learn the Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Experience with AutoCAD(R) or AutoCAD-based products, and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.