(This book cannot be returned.)
Finally...A Reliable Cookbook JUST for your All American(R) Pressure Canner
Want to can amazing meals with ease and spice up your pantry? You went with an All American(R) for a reason... you wanted the best. Now get the most out of it
My All American(R) Pressure Canner Cookbook: 120 Foolproof and Fun Recipes for Home Preserving delivers tons and tons of useful, real food for real people. The recipes in the book are written for beginners but with experienced canners in mind. All of these recipes have been family tested. Level up your flavor.
This book will have you preparing sophisticated, amazing meals with complete ease. Get ready to enjoy a wealth of delicious recipes
Meal preparation shouldn't be a giant, energy draining hassle. Need to cook with what you have on hand? This pressure canner cookbook unlocks amazing dishes without fancy, hard to find ingredients. Just throw it together...and relax.
Here's What's Inside:
- Pages and pages of Soups, Stews, Chowders and Chili such as the best Butternut Squash Soup you'll ever have, Chicken Garbanzo, Italian Meatball, French Onion, Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper, etc.
- Meats and Main Dishes packed with flavor, including dishes such as Sausage and Peppers, Beef Stroganoff, Venison, Asian Meatballs, Chicken Pot Pie filling, Pulled Pork, Trout, Salmon and Tuna, Chciken recipes and on and on.
- Great and filling bean recipes such as BBQ Bean, Baked Beans, and Back Home Pork and Beans.
- Amazing Salsa recipes you'll actually use...Peach, Pineapple Mango, Tomatillo, Black bean and Corn, etc.
- Next level Jellies, Jams, & Marmalades including Jalapeno jelly, Pepper jelly, Apricot Mango jam, Blackberry jam, Pina Colada jam (trust us), Strawberry Lemon Marmalade and more.
- Mouthwatering Spreads, Chutney, and Relish recipes such as Chow-Chow, Apricot Honey Butter, Roasted Red Pepper spread, Tomato Rhubarb Chutney and so on.
- Healthy and tasty Condiments & Syrups including spicy barbecue sauce, blueberry syrup, Teriyaki, Ketchup and more.
- The best Pickled Vegetables such as Cowboy Candy (sweet pickled jalapenos), figs, beets, sweet pickles and green tomato pickles...
- Canned Vegetable recipes that you'll come back to time and again like glazed carrots, garlic dill zucchini, sweet potatoes, corn, mushrooms, roast tomatoes, etc.
- Juices and Fruits like Spiced Pears, Port and Cinnamon Plums, Maraschino Cherries and more.
- And finally, canned Desserts and Delicacies including a variety of amazing pie fillings
Don't delay - Get your hands on My All American(R) Pressure Canner Cookbook right away.
You'll be so glad you did