In this collection of 101 stories for older teens, high schoolers share their personal stories of life, love, and learning.
High school has its ups and downs. But you are not alone. Think of this book as a portable “support group” you can carry in your backpack! Teens just like you share their stories about:
- learning to be happy with yourself
- dating, crushes, and “just friends”
- love gone bad
- doing the right thing and dealing with consequences
- tough stuff such as illness, death, substance abuse, pregnancy, and eating disorders
- embarrassing moments
- following your dreams and passions
- family ups and downs
- graduation and looking back
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.