(This book cannot be returned.)
A Step-By-Step Approach to Learning Excel Fast
Excel 2019 Basics covers all you need to quickly get up to speed with creating spreadsheets to provide solutions for your data. If you are new to Excel and the thought of spreadsheets makes your head spin, then you've come to the right place. This book will hold your hand through a step-by-step process in becoming skilled with Excel.
If you already have some Excel skills and you want to skill-up on more advanced topics like functions, Excel tables, pivot tables, and charts, then you've also come to the right place. Excel 2019 Basics goes beyond introduction topics and covers topics like functions, Excel tables, and analysing your data with charts.
The aim of this book is to guide you from beginner to being skilled with Excel within a few short hours.Learn Excel Quicker by Avoiding Unnecessary Fillers
This book cuts to the chase without the unnecessary verbosity seen in many other Excel books. You don't need to get through a wall of text to learn how to quickly carry out various tasks in Excel. Hence, Excel 2019 Basics focuses on providing direct instructions for how to complete tasks with screenshots where necessary to illustrate the concepts.
IMPORTANT: The accompanying sample files are easily downloadable with the provided weblink inside the book. Some people may be unaware that entering a weblink to a zip file automatically downloads the file to your computer's Downloads folder. So, the download process has been updated to make it clearer with added instructions and a support email to contact if you encounter any issues.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Add, name, copy and move worksheets.
- Freeze and unfreeze panes (rows and columns).
- Use AutoFill and Flash Fill to automate repetitive tasks.
- Move and copy data.
- Format cells, ranges and tables.
- Create formulas for different types of calculations.
- Use absolute and relative cell references.
- Use AutoSum to quickly automate calculations.
- Use functions like IF, DATE, DATEDIF, LEN, MID, VLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP.
- Work with Excel tables, including applying table styles.
- Easily filter and sort your data.
- Dynamically analyze your data with Pivot Table tools that can carry out automated data summaries in seconds that would have taken hours to do manually
- Use the Quick Analysis tool to generate charts and sparklines with just a few clicks.
- Secure your workbook data and design with a password.
- Use many more Excel features...
Scroll up and click the Buy Now button on the right-hand side of the page to get started today