Trucking Business Startup 2021-2022: Step-by-Step Guide to Start, Grow and Run your Own Trucking Company in as Little as 30 Days with the Most Up-to-D (Hardcover)
How to build a trucking business from scratch, even if you have zero business background
With the surge of online shopping all over the world, the logistics and warehousing industries are more in demand than ever.
Trucking is an essential part of this supply chain, accounting for over 70% of all freight transported in the United States and worth over $700 billion.
Do you want to get a piece of this incredibly gigantic pie, even if you don't have hundreds of dollars to invest? Actually, you can.
Starting your own trucking company doesn't have to be something reserved for major corporations with bottomless wallets.
Even an ordinary individual like you can start a trucking business in just 30 days with some guts, determination, creative thinking, and the help of this straightforward guide to starting your own trucking company.
In Trucking Business Startup 2021, you will discover:
- The best way to get regular customers for your business without having to give any commission
- How to negotiate higher rates on your loads without employing sneaky tactics by using these easy-to-implement strategies
- The first thing you should do before choosing a truck so you don't end up with half-empty trucks
- 8 common reasons why trucking businesses fail within the first year, and how to make sure you're not one of them
- What to look for on a load board that will get you better deals and more bargaining power
- A little-known trick to save money on fuel that goes against common sense thinking, but will benefit you in the long run
- Up-to-date information on the applicable laws and regulations that you need to comply with before you start
And much more.
Maybe you've been working in the trucking industry for years, tolerating long journeys and lonely nights, and you want to be able to finally work on your own terms.
Maybe you don't have any experience in trucking, but you smell a lucrative opportunity in this solid industry.
No matter what your background and reason for wanting to get into trucking, if you're serious about having your own trucking company, you'll need to enter with eyes wide open.
As in any business, there will be plenty of hurdles to overcome, especially in a highly regulated industry like this.
From setting up your company to dealing with strict regulations, ensuring safety, minimizing costs, finding loads, and hiring and retaining quality drivers, you've got a lot of hard work ahead of you.
But once you've gone through the growing pains and get through to the other side, it will be all worth it.
More freedom, independence, and flexibility, plus a bigger share of the profits. What else are you waiting for?
If you don't want to miss out on the profits from a $700 billion-dollar (and growing ) industry, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.