Email or call for price.
Do you want to learn how to make the most delicious desserts easily and quickly from scratch?
Many people think that it is hard to prepare the most popular desserts such as apple pie, brownies, cookies, etc.
It may have been true until a few decades ago, but with the right direction of a chef, who guides you step-by-step without taking anything for granted, it has become very easy even for inexperienced kids who want to learn how to prepare their favorite desserts
With this recipe book, Vicky Cooper, executive chef for over 30 years and mother of two children, wants to transfer her immense love for cooking to all kids who want to prepare delicious desserts for the whole family.
In this dessert recipe book you will find:
- The basics of making dessert
- Making dessert techniques and skills
- Equipment and measuring
- Step-by-step sweet recipes for breakfast
- Step-by-step cakes and cupcakes recipes
- Step-by-step cookies, brownies, and bars recipes
- Step-by-step ice cream recipes
- Step-by-step puddings recipes
- Step-by-step pies and tarts recipes
- Step-by-step fruit desserts recipes
- And much more
Even if you've never cut an apple or put icing sugar on a ready-made cake, do not worry Vicky, with her maternal and step-by-step approach, will guide you in the preparation of your first simple desserts until you prepare those more complex that will amaze the whole family
If you are already in the kitchen and can't wait to start cooking delicious sweet treats, then get your copy now