If you want to master Python programming and impress your friends with the programs you can make from scratch, then Keep Reading...
The truth is...Choose to hire another programmer to do the work, is costly, and if anything ever goes wrong with the program, you still have to pay them. You may even have a great idea for your website or make your app, or even a game, but with the costs being so high, it seems pointless and you give up before trying. Sounds familiar?
The solution is a step-by-step guide with practical projects and examples that will allow you to finally master the easiest programming language. Python has all of the power that you need to finally take on that machine learning or data analysis project that you always wanted to handle, without all of those complicated parts that come with other coding languages. And that's what you'll learn in Python Programming.
Inside this guidebook, we are going to spend some time taking a look at the basics that we need on the Python language, before moving into topics like machine learning and data analysis.
You will learn:
- What the Python Language is all About and Why Programmers around the World Choose It
- 7 Main Benefits of Working with Python
- How to Install Python on your Operating System
- The Importance of Data Types and Variables
- Basic of Python Language Including Inheritances, Loops, Classes, and Raising Exceptions
- Machine Learning and How It Fits in with the Python Language
- The Benefits of Using Python for Data Analysis
- 7 Libraries that Work Well with Completing your own Data Analysis in no Time at all
Most of the books on the market only take a brief look into Python, showing some of the topics but never going deep and showing you how to work on the code.
Python Programming is full of step-by-step exercises that will help you become a Python expert. There is so much that we can do when it comes to using the Python language, especially when we are looking at combining it with machine learning and data analysis.
Would You Like To Know More?
Get this book now to Master the Python Coding Language