(This book cannot be returned.)
According to CNBC, the vast majority of Americans have under $1,000 saved and half of all Americans have nothing at all put away for retirement...dare to be different
Have you always wanted to invest in the stock market and earn passive income with dividend stocks?
What would you be able to achieve with a step-by-step guide designed to help you grow your money, navigate the dangers in the stock market and minimize the chance of losing your capital?
Imagine having the time, money and freedom to pursue things you're passionate about, whether it's gardening, hiking, reading, restoring a classic car or simply spending time with your loved ones.
This book can help you can create this lifestyle for yourself and your loved ones
Amazon bestselling author, Michael Ezeanaka, takes you through a proven system that'll show you how to find good dividend stocks to invest in, when to buy, when to sell, which sectors perform the best, and how to make money with dividend stocks
In this book, you'll discover:
- Why investing in dividend stocks can position you to benefit tremendously from the "Baby Boomer Boost" (Chapter 1)
- Which certain industry sectors tend to have a higher dividend payout ratio and why? (Chapter 2)
- How to time your stock purchase around ex-dividend dates so as to take advantage of discounted share prices (Chapter 2)
- Why a stock that is showing growth beyond its sustainable rate may indicate some red flags. (Chapter 2)
- 5 critical questions you need to ask in order to assess if a company's debt volume will affect your dividend payment (Chapter 3)
- How high dividend yield strategy can result in low capital gain taxes (Chapter 4)
- Reasons why the average lifespan of a company included in the S&P 500 plummeted from 67 years in the 1920s to just 15 years in 2015. (Chapter 5)
- A blueprint for selecting good dividend paying stocks (Chapter 6)
- The vital information you need to look out for when reading company financial statements (Chapter 7)
- A strategy you can use to remove the emotion from investing, as well as, build wealth cost efficiently (Chapter 8)
- An affordable way to diversify your portfolio if you have limited funds (Chapter 9)
- Why you may want to think carefully before selling cyclical stocks with high P/E ratio (Chapter 10)
... and much, much more
Whether you're a student, corporate executive, entrepreneur, or stay-at-home parent, the tactics described in this book can set the stage for a financial transformation.
If you're ready to build and grow a steady stream of passive dividend income for your retirement, Grab your copy of this book today
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "BUY NOW" button