(This book cannot be returned.)
Applying for Italian and international medical schools? Look no further than The Ultimate IMAT Guide.
The International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT) is a notoriously difficult exam, with a punishing mark scheme and huge time pressure. However, it's also the test that can make or break your medical application - so it's essential to prepare effectively and thoroughly.
Written by IMAT specialists, doctors and top medical tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, The Ultimate IMAT Collection is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
The most fully comprehensive guide to the IMAT exam, updated for 2019, The Ultimate IMAT Guide includes:
- 650 practice questions, written by experts exactly in the style of the real exam, to allow you to practice and revise successfully.
- Fully worked solutions to give you clear and thorough guidance to help you understand where the gaps in your knowledge are and to learn from your mistakes.
- Containing score-boosting tips, tricks, techniques, and advice all written by medical experts, doctors, and IMAT tutors.
- Time-saving strategies to help you beat the clock and answer efficiently.
- Advice to cover every section extensively: Section 1: General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning, Section 2: Biology, Section 3: Chemistry, Section 4: Maths and Physics.
Hungry for more? Visit the Uni Admissions website for even more admissions test tips, personal statement resources, and application support.
About the Author
Alex is the co-founder and Managing Director at IMAT School, as well as the founder of MEDschool.it website. As a graduate of a first of a kind International Medical School in Italy, a former official supervisor of the IMAT test in Pavia and a dedicated curator of MEDschool.it, Alex has developed a deep understanding of the IMAT and the admission process over the years, following IMAT from the day it was created. As an avid researcher with over ten peer-reviewed publications, experienced software developer, a fluent speaker of five languages and a medical doctor, Alex feels most fulfilled by combining his passions and strengths in projects that make a positive impact on society. Thousands of current international medical students have been admitted to medical studies all over Italy with the help of the guidance and resources he provides to this day, creating a country-wide network of contacts in every International Medical School in Italy. Rohan is Director of Operations at UniAdmissions and is responsible for its technical and commercial arms. He graduated from Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, and works as a doctor. Over the last five years, he has tutored hundreds of successful Oxbridge and Medical applicants. He has authored fifty books on admissions tests and interviews. He has taught physiology to undergraduates and interviewed medical school applicants for Cambridge. He has also published research on bone physiology and writes education articles for the Independent and Huffington Post. In his spare time, Rohan enjoys playing the piano and table tennis.