(This book cannot be returned.)
- HARDCOVER, gloss finish
- 8.5" x 8.5" (216mm x 216 mm)
- 100 pages total
- A few Introduction pages (see info below)
- Each page is headed 'Name & Address' & 'Thoughts & Memories' with an open layout.
For Full Choice of Funeral GuestBooks: Click Angelis Publications (Author)
- A Celebration of the Life of... with a few lines to enter your loved one's name and other details.
- 2 blank pages to personalize or add photos.
- Page with a quote: "The tide recedes, but leaves behind bright seashells on the sand.
- The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers on the land. The music stops, yet echoes on in sweet, soulful refrains. For every joy that passes something beautiful remains."
This Funeral GuestBook has plenty of lined pages for your guests to sign their names and share memories of your loved one. The perfect Funeral Gift Book if the family or funeral planner hasn't bought one for the funeral or wake. Lies flat when laid open on a table or podium. A treasured keepsake to commemorate the love and fond memories of family and friends.