Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Essential Windows 10 October 2018 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to using Windows 10 (Computer Essentials #1) (Paperback): $23.74
- #2: Essential Macs Mojave Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using your Mac (Computer Essentials #2) (Paperback): $19.99
- #3: Essential iPad iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPad (Computer Essentials #3) (Paperback): $21.24
- #4: Essential iPhone iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPhone (Computer Essentials #4) (Paperback): $20.61
- #5: Essential iPhone X iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPhone (Computer Essentials #5) (Paperback): $20.61
- #6: Essential ChromeBook: The Illustrated Guide to Using ChromeBook (Computer Essentials #6) (Paperback): $17.49
- #7: Essential Fire Tablets: The Illustrated Guide to Using Amazon's Fire Tablet (Computer Essentials #7) (Paperback): $16.24
The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but with new updates, and apps coming out every month, most Mac users don't have time to keep up or figure everything out on their own and it can be quite overwhelming.
Essential MacOS: High Sierra Edition is here to fill in the gaps. With comprehensive instruction for Macbooks, iMacs and Mac Pros, this step-by-step guide offers specifics in setting up, and effectively utilizing the latest Apple Operating System that will best help you achieve your goals. In addition, many illustrations and screenshots are included, allowing readers to digest information quickly and easily without feeling confused, wasting time, and getting discouraged. In this book, we'll take a look at...
- Downloading, upgrading to High Sierra.
- Setting up your Mac
- Navigating around your Mac with Docks, Finder, Dashboard, Spotlight and LaunchPad
- Using touch gestures on trackpads, magic mouse, as well as some useful keyboard shortcuts
- Using Handoff, MailDrop, Messages, Universal Clipboard, Auto Unlock and Apple Pay
- The AppStore, Pages, Keynote, iBooks and Maps
- Using iCloud
- Getting to know Siri
- Security considerations, malware, and backing with Time Machine
- Setting up WiFi, using the internet, eMail, iMessage, and FaceTime
- Organising your favourite music into playlists, onto your iPod or iPhone with iTunes.
- Storing, organising, enhancing your photos, as well as sharing them on social media
- Creating photo albums, slideshows, photo books, greetings cards and calendars
- Get starting with Apple Music and much more...
So if you've been putting off updates to your Mac, or to your digital skills, or you recently bought a Mac, crack open Essential MacOS and dive in. With Kevin's detailed instruction, helpful diagrams and screenshots, you'll be well on your way to using your Mac with greater understanding and enhanced technical knowledge.