Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Essential Windows 10 October 2018 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to using Windows 10 (Computer Essentials #1) (Paperback): $23.74
- #2: Essential Macs Mojave Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using your Mac (Computer Essentials #2) (Paperback): $19.99
- #3: Essential iPad iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPad (Computer Essentials #3) (Paperback): $21.24
- #4: Essential iPhone iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPhone (Computer Essentials #4) (Paperback): $20.61
- #5: Essential iPhone X iOS 12 Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using iPhone (Computer Essentials #5) (Paperback): $20.61
- #6: Essential ChromeBook: The Illustrated Guide to Using ChromeBook (Computer Essentials #6) (Paperback): $17.49
- #7: Essential Fire Tablets: The Illustrated Guide to Using Amazon's Fire Tablet (Computer Essentials #7) (Paperback): $16.24
Whether you're upgrading from a previous version or using a Mac for the very first time, this book will guide you through the Operating System one step at a time, and help you understand the software more quickly and easily
- Great for beginners, a basic computing class, or as an update.
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly master your Mac
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format, written in jargon free English
In this guide you'll learn...
- Setting up your Mac
- Getting around Mac OS with Docks, finders, dashboards and widgets
- Handoff, MailDrop and Messages
- Launch pad, iBooks and maps
- App Store, iCloud and spotlight
- Security considerations
- Backing up data with time machine
- Setting up wifi, internet, email, social media and facetime
- Creating stunning presentations with Keynote
- Writing beautiful looking documents with Pages
- Organising your favourite music into playlists, onto your iPod or iPhone.
- Get started with Apple Music.
- Storing, organising and manipulating your photos, share on social media
- Creating photo albums and slideshows
- And more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Clear instruction, and easy-to-follow tutorials with illustrated photographs, graphics and screen prints, guide you through the procedures every step of the way.
If you want to get up and running quickly and easily with the new version of Mac, this is the guide you need.