NOT IN STOCK, but we can attempt to get it
New from the best-selling Wild Guide series, discover the hidden side of the popular Balearic Islands. Deserted beaches and emerald coves, mountain wilderness with far-reaching views, cliffs, gorges, caves and ancient ruins. Filled with spectacular photography and engaging travel writing, this book will appeal to family in search of the good life, as well adventure travelers.
Discover the best local food culture, with the best fresh, local food,
- Scan the ocean from bronze age cave dwellings high in the cliffs
- Hike down ravines to deserted beaches with clear turquoise waters
- Find smugglers' sea caves accessed by secret doorways
- Watch the sunset with fresh fish by the best chiringuito beach bars
- Sleep in hammocks among ancient forests
- Stay in medieval farmhouses among olive groves.