This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Applied Modeling in Catchment Hydrolgy came about from the highly successful International Symposium on Rainfall-Runoff Modeling held at Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi. More than 25 countries, covering the five continents and most of the countries of the world active in hydrologic research, were represented by highly esteemed and respected professionals in this field. The subject matter encompassed virtually the entire spectrum of rainfall-runoff cycle.
This book contains 31 papers in six sections, beginning with development of various catchment models, these papers discuss:
- Modeling of catchment hydrology
- Evaluation of watershed models
- Application of catchment models
- Application in urban environment
- Application in forest environment
- Remote sensing applications