Email or call for price.
Want to Raise a Happy & Healthy Australian Shepherd But Don't Know Where to Start? Then Keep Reading
Do you want to know if an Australian Shepherd is a right dog for you and your lifestyle?
Do you already have an Australian Shepherd and want to make sure they get the best out of life?
Are you looking to raise a well-behaved Australian Shepherd who will make the perfect addition to your family?
You're in for a treat
Australian Shepherds are high-energy dog breeds that are happiest when they lead active lives. These Australian Shepherds, or Aussies, make a great family member for households who are always on the go. Although affectionate with people and other dogs, they can be a bit wary around strangers - making them great guard dogs
Their intelligence makes them easy to train, but you need to make sure you can keep up with their playfulness. Aussies are herd dogs, which means they need ample space to run and play. Unfortunately, this also entails that they can't be happy in small apartments. They are around 18 to 23 inches tall and weigh 40 to 65 pounds. These wonderful puppets can live up to 15 years if all their needs are met.
If it sounds like the Australian Shepherd is a good match for you, then we have the perfect book to get you started
Introducing "Australian Shepherd" - your all-inclusive guide to raising a perfectly healthy, happy, and well-behaved Australian Shepherd
Throughout this insightful guide, Australian Shepherd lovers like you will:
- Learn if the Australian Shepherd is right for you and your lifestyle, from their ideal temperament to their physical needs
- Effectively housetrain your Australian Shepherd to ensure they're the most well-behaved puppy around
- Socialize your Australian Shepherd and help them make friends with both humans and other dogs in your area
- Put an end to unwanted behaviors using foolproof obedience commands that you can execute every day
- Ensure your Australian Shepherd is happy and healthy by learning all about their nutrition, grooming, traveling, and healthcare needs
- And so much more
Much like other dog breeds, Australian Shepherds can be great companions. However, as a responsible dog owner, you need to put in the work to learn about all their needs. So, why not start with a resource that teaches you the ropes and helps you raise a happy, well-adjusted puppy?
Scroll up, Click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Ensure Your Australian Shepherd is at Its Happiest and Healthiest Today