Email or call for price.
Would you like to make (and of course eat) a great Italian pizza?
Let's face it: nothing tastes better than a good homemade pizza, and now you can make it at home The good news is that you don't need to own a professional wood-fired oven, have a secret ingredient, or know a complex procedure to make it.
This book will explain the steps to follow and recommend toppings for that specific dough.
Also, you'll find all the tips you need to make a successful homemade pizza. Moreover, you'll have fun creating direct and indirect doughs. In addition, you'll find recipes designed for fast-rising and PRO-level pizza recipes. Plus, there are also recipes with various types of flours to spice things up
In this cookbook, you will find:
- recipes and complete procedures to make a perfect pizza like the ones in Italian pizzerias
- recipes and precise methods to make a fantastic pan-pizza; you'll be catapulted into the heart of Italy at the first bite
- gluten-free dough recipes with special flours
- recipes with the complete procedure for different types of focaccia, panzerotti, and other baked and non-baked products
- tasty gourmet toppings
- Dough recipes with short and long rise times up to 48 hours...an opportunity to try a wide range of rising times
- sweet pizza recipes
- Helpful tips for every step and mistakes to avoid when making pizza
- How to master home baking methods with professional results
With this book, you will be able to achieve your goals. First, you will see excellent results and thus dispel the myth that it is impossible to create the perfect pizza without secret ingredients and professional ovens. Second, you will improve your kneading skills using unusual ingredients to make any pizza filled with tasty moments of happiness
You have to try these fantastic recipes yourself Now, what are you waiting for? Scroll up, and BUY IT NOW