Email or call for price.
- Do you want to create amazing Arduino projects?
- Do you want to explore the fundamentals of Arduino software and hardware?
If so, then keep reading
Arduino is an open-source platform that makes DIY electronics projects easier than ever. Gone are the days when you had to learn electronics theory and arcane programming languages before you could even get an LED to blink. Arduino is the world's favorite electronics learning and prototyping platform. Millions of people from around the world use it to learn electronics, engineering, programming, and create amazing things, from greenhouse controllers to tree climbing robots remotely controlled lawnmowers.
You will be able to use a variety of components. From simple buttons and LEDs, to visible color and ultraviolet light, and other environment sensors.
Here's what makes this book special:
- What Is Arduino? A Brief Look at the Arduino Platform
- Arduino Starter Kit
- How to Solder: Through-Hole Soldering
- Learn the Basics of Arduino
- Understand Prototyping Of Arduino
- Build Functioning Circuits On A Breadboard - Making the Most of Your Arduino Projects
- Much, much more
By the end of the book, you will have a good understanding of the capabilities of the Arduino Uno, the best Arduino for people getting started, and you will be familiar with the capabilities of several of its cousins.
Then Scroll up, Click on "Buy now with 1Click", and Get Your Copy Now