Trucking Business: 2 Books in 1: Freight Broker and Owner Operator Trucking Business Startup. Learn How to Start, Run and Scale-Up Your O (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Are you considering venturing into the trucking industry, but you don't know how to start the right way? Are you looking for a Guide that will take away the guesswork from the whole process of starting and running a profitable freight brokerage firm?
You know what...
... today is your lucky day
You Just Discovered the best Bundle on:
- How to Start and Run a Profitable Freight Brokerage Business, Even If You've Never Done Anything Like It Before (Book 1);
- How To Get Started As An Owner Operator Truck Driver And Succeed At It (Book 2).
Without a doubt, the trucking industry is growing and it will continue to grow as per various market research reports. This means that jumping into trucking right now before the market is saturated is the best idea.
But this can be easier said than done if you don't know where to start. The fact that you are here is likely that you have all manner of questions going through your mind about freight brokerage.
- Where do you start?
- How do you set up the business from the beginning to ensure it is set for success?
- How does the future look like for freight brokerage?
- How do I find customers?
- What determines success or failure in this industry?
- How do I price my services?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is FOR YOU.
In this Bundle, you will discover:
- How the trucking business works and all the requirements needed for the business
- Factors that influence the trucking industry from fuel costs, operational costs, and more
- The art of writing a winning business plan for your trucking business
- Safety rules and regulations you should be aware of
- How to successfully run your trucking company and how to hire the best truck drivers
- Legalities, formalities and common mistakes to avoid
- The costs involved in starting and running the business, including how to choose a winning team
- Understanding traffic lanes as a freight broker, including why that is important
- And so much more
Yes, even if you've never been good at running a business or if you don't have much knowledge on the trucking industry, let this Bundle prove to you that all you need is the right guide to hold your hand through the whole process.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY