This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
*55% Off Bookstores NOW at $ 30,95 instead of $ 40,95 *
Two Steps to Breaking Bread. Make Ahead Bread de-mystifies the bread-baking process with simple recipes and easy-to-follow steps for fresh-from-the-oven bread. Plus there's an entire chapter devoted to baking ingredients and equipment. Follow home baker Donna Currie's simple two-step process to baking delicious, fresh, yeast breads:
- Step One - mix and knead the dough, then let it rest for 1-2 days while you enjoy life
- Step Two - bake.
Yes, it's that simple.
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Breads. Your home will smell amazing while you bake any of the 100 recipes in Make Ahead Bread, including all of these:
- Loaf Breads - Bacon, Tomato and Cheddar Loaf; Maple Sugar and Walnut Loaf
- Buns, Rolls, Breadsticks - Slider Buns; Cheesy Breadstick Twists
- Flatbreads - Chicago-style Pan Pizza; Semolina Focaccia
- Pastries - Breakfast Sausage Danish; Traditional Croissants, and more.
Now, you're never too busy to bake bread Yeast bread isn't complicated to make, but because it needs time to rise, it's not always easy to fit it into time available - that's until now. Make Ahead Bread gives inexperienced bakers and busy home cooks the information you need to make flavorful, freshly baked bread on a schedule that works for you.
Leftovers? Just in case you have any leftovers, this book also features many recipes for your extra bread like Almond Butter Bread Pudding; Artichoke, Olive and Tomato Strata; and Overnight French Toast. Plus recipes for scrumptious butters and spreads are included, such as: Chunky Apple and Cinnamon Spread and Chocolate Butter to name a few.
Buy it NOW and let your customer get addicted to this amazing book