Email or call for price.
★★Are you passionate about gardening and want to grow your own vegetables to know what you eat?
Thousands Of People Love Gardening, But Only A Few Can Grow High-Quality Fruits And Vegetables At Home.
Your clients will never stop thanking you for making their lives healthier.
Since early winter, it becomes too cold and dark in many regions for anything much to grow in the garden. This is when a lot of gardeners gear up using a greenhouse. Greenhouse gardening provides the opportunity to extend the growing season, grow plants that normally don't survive in your region or to jump-start a new growing period. Whatever your reason to start your greenhouse project, this guide is the right travel partner.
Greenhouse Gardening is the one-stop guide on greenhouse construction, maintenance and planting schedules.
With the information contained in this guide you will learn how to choose the type of greenhouse that best suits your needs, plan the planting throughout the year and maintain a healthy garden.Ideal for beginners, the book provides a complete overview to start your greenhouse adventure. Economic options and tips to save money are described in each chapter to reduce the costs of building and operating the greenhouse.
You will learn how a greenhouse can extend your growing season and allow you to successfully grow plants that would not normally survive where you live.
In detail, this book allows you to...
- What to look for when buying a greenhouse whether new or used
- Choosing the best type of glass, flooring, construction material and foundation to ensure your greenhouse has a long life and stands up to the elements
- The difference between a greenhouse and a polytunnel/hoop house, and which is best for your needs
- The best way to heat your greenhouse and the differences between the different heating systems
- Growing tomatoes, chilies, peppers, citrus plants, squashes, cucumbers, grapes, tropical plants and more in your greenhouse
- How to irrigate your greenhouse to automatically water your plants and protect them from heat damage
- Dealing with the potential diseases and pests you will encounter in your greenhouse
.....................and much more
Then what are you waiting for?Become a professional "GREEN THUMB".
Don't waste any more time Press the Buy Now button to get started as soon as possible