Email or call for price.
⭐️ 55% OFF for Bookstores NOW at $ 42,95 instead of $ 66,57 ⭐️ Are you against traditional medicine and prefer natural medicine?
Taking care of your body and your psychophysical well-being with natural cures and remedies is a healthy choice, as well as responsible since Nature can offer us an effective solution for any malaise or disorder you need to face.
Your Customers will never stop to use this book.
"Native American Herbalism Encyclopedia" includes:
- Brief History of Native American Herbalism
- Guidelines for sourcing, wildcrafting, preparing, foraging, drying, harvesting, and storing the herbs
- More than 30 herbs & plants profiles
- Uses, benefits dosages, and attentiveness tips of herbs
- Advice for the safety
"Native American Herbalism Dispensatory" includes:
- How to soothe your body and calm your mind with the amazing powers of wild plants and herbs
- How to detox with dandelion, beat stress with linden, soothe burns with marshmallow, treat a cold with pine, and beat cramps with cramp bark
- 150+ tried and tested amazing healing recipes carefully selected for you by the best herbalists
- The best plants to heal common seasonal ailments and manage chronic diseases
- How to find the herbs that work best for your particular constitution
"Native American Herbalism Remedies" includes:
- Traditional healers and healing
- Rules used for collecting plants
- Herbal remedies to treat illnesses and diseases
- Medicinal plants that Native Americans used daily
- This book is extremely useful as it teaches one how to treat illnesses or health problems naturally and without any side effects.
This guide collects the natural medicine experience of Native Americans to give you a clear explanation of which natural remedy to use for various types of issues. It also explains how to prepare this remedy and grow the herbs used to prepare it, following the same method used by Native Americans.
Start a New, Natural, and Healthier LifeBuy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book.