Email or call for price.
Are you looking for an effective guide to freight brokerage to increase your profits? Have you ever wondered if your trucking company is worth it? Do you want to work enjoying the freedom of the road?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, you are in the perfect place
A freight broker is a link between transport carriers and shipping needs, an intermediary between the carrier and the manufacturer, ensuring that the product arrives at its destination.
All you need is the patience, perseverance, knowledge that I will provide you with in this comprehensive guide. You'll know the basics of building your business in detail: this guide includes A 30 DAY BUSINESS PLAN to build your business from the ground up
The trucking industry is a business with a lot of moving parts, but there are some things that remain the same year after year. One of those things is that truck drivers have to be prepared for anything that comes their way.
There are many advantages of owning your own trucking company. Perhaps the most important is income. Trucking, being a major part of the transportation system today, provides one of the most stable and reliable sources of income for owners.
This book covers:
- - How to become a freight broker?
- - accounting and bookkeeping
- - how to find the first customers who get scared?
- -Tips and secrets to run a successful freight brokerage business
- - Business license and registration
- - The advantages of starting a road haulage business
- - How to set up an effective business plan
- - Management software for trucking companies
- - Fuel card services
- - Commercialize your trucking company
- -The winning mindset
- Service Business Analysis
- Setting up Your Business Plan
- Types of Trucking Business Names
- Tips for Becoming a Successful Freight Broker
- Legal Requirements: Obtain a USDOT number
- What to Do When the Unexpected Happens on the Road
And much more
So, what are you waiting for? Click the "buy now" button