Do you want to become a proficient specialist in cybersecurity and you want to learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking? Do you want to have a detailed overview of all the basic tools provided by the best Linux distribution for ethical hacking? THEN KEEP READING...
Hacking is becoming more complex and sophisticated, and companies are scrambling to protect their digital assets against threats by setting up cybersecurity systems. These systems need to be routinely checked to ensure that these systems do the jobs they're designed to do.
The people who can do these checks are penetration testers and ethical hackers, programmers who are trained to find and exploit vulnerabilities in networks and proffer ways to cover them up.
Now more than ever, companies are looking for penetration testers and cybersecurity professionals who have practical, hands-on experience with Kali Linux and other open-source hacking tools.
In this powerful book, you're going to learn how to master the industry-standard platform for hacking, penetration and security testing-Kali Linux.
This book assumes you know nothing about Kali Linux and hacking and will start from scratch and build up your practical knowledge on how to use Kali Linux and other open-source tools to become a hacker as well as understand the processes behind a successful penetration test.
In This Book you will Learn:
- Definition of Hacking andiTypes of Hacker
- Cybersecurity and Types of Cyber Attacks
- Types of Malware and How the Hacking Process Works
- Why Hackers Use Linux
- Scanning (nmap, imassscan, ihping3) and Managing Networks (Wireshark)
- Kali Linux on Portable Devices
- Bypassing a Hidden SSH and Bypassing a Mac Address Authentication
- Secure and Anonymous Using Tor, Proxy Chains, and VPN
- IP Spoofing
- Penetration Testing with Metasploit
Would you like to know more? Download the Book, Kali Linux Hacking
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy now" button to get your copy now.