Email or call for price.
Discover the Tastiest Bread Recipes Learn the Special and Easy Way to Make It Right There in the Comfort of Your Home
Have you ever tried to eat a piece of freshly baked bread? The warmth of the internal crumb, the crunchiness of its crust, the scent it releases in the environment. Those things are truly unforgettable.
My grandmother often made homemade bread, maybe on weekends. That was the time when the whole family got together. Me? I couldn't wait to get to her house to taste her freshly baked bread.
Do you want to replicate the recipes of real Italian artisan bread at home? Do you want to smell the scent of freshly baked bread?
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or an expert baker. This book has something for both. Inside, you will find the recipes suitable for your skills and your time constraints. That way you will be able to make the same tasty bread in your kitchen. Just by following our simple, step-by-step recipes.
Have you ever wondered how bakeries make such tasty and good-looking bread? Could they have some secret ingredients and techniques? This book contains precisely these secrets. Check out these amazing Italian bread recipes and enjoy homemade bread.
Here is what this book can offer you:
- The secrets of Italian bread: Discover the 5 essential secrets. Find out how to make excellent homemade bread. Best of all, you can use them in all recipes.
- Recipe for the tastiest bread: Each Italian region has its most famous bread. Check out the recipes for each one and be sure to try them all.
- Quick bread for those who don't have time: You don't have enough time to spend making bread. Learn three recipes to prepare tasty quick bread.
- The magic of sourdough: Find out why sourdough is so important in making bread. Discover the easiest way to prepare your perfect sourdough.
- Tips and tricks for perfect bread: Learn about the common mistakes people make when making bread. Find out how to avoid them.
- Art of leavening and maturation: Learn the practical way of managing important bread-making processes. Find out how to make your bread light and easy to digest.
- The taste of the best focaccias: Surprise family and friends with the unique taste of Italian focaccia.
- A special gift: Inside you will find something special, meant for you. A very useful recipe organizer (only Paperback)
Scroll up, and Get Your Copy Now