Do you want to ensure that you become impervious to the attempts of others to control you? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to influence other people effortlessly? Have you ever wanted to be the one managing people and making it look easy?
Maybe you have found that you were the one being managed, and you would like to make it stop altogether. You could even be someone who is simply curious and wants to see what manipulation entails.
Are you ready to take back control once and for all?
If you are ready to ensure that you can protect yourself from manipulation while also ensuring that you learn the skills necessary to control other people, Covert Manipulation is here for you. This book endeavors to bring you a comprehensive beginner's guide to the concept of covert manipulation.
Covert manipulation refers to the ability some people have that enables them to secretly and without detection influence the minds of other people. They are able to influence others through emotions, thoughts, words, and even body language, to get the results that they want in life. These skills can be crucial when it comes to being in a position with a sales job, or if you want to develop the ability to lead a group of people. They can make or break the difference between getting hired or rejected if you know how to utilize them effectively.
This book will guide you through everything you need to know, teaching you about what covert manipulation is, how it is used, and more. As you read this book, you will develop skills that you may not have ever even known existed, such as the ability to effortlessly persuade someone to like you, or how to instantly create rapport with a stranger.
Within this book, you will find the following:
- The definition of covert manipulation, as well as important definitions of other psychological terms, such as empathy and persuasion
- Several signs to identify whether you have been manipulated yourself
- The traits of commonly manipulated individuals and why they attract manipulators in the first place
- How and why manipulators manipulate other people with examples
- Emotional manipulation, what it is, how it is done, and several tactics that utilize this principle
- The principles of persuasion, how to use them, and what they are
- A peek at manipulation in the workplace and in relationships
- How to protect yourself from manipulation attempts with several different tips, tricks, and hints
- And more
Would You Like To Know More?
Learn all about manipulation psychology with the wisdom of this textGrab your copy today Scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button